Monday 4 April 2011

Back to Basics

In the same way that he introduced me to Facebook and told me it was going to be massive, in the same way I introduced him to Twitter and told him it was very addictive, in the same way he first chucked me a pair of headphones and guided me to a mixer I have Matthew Atkinson to thank/blame for me starting this blog.  On Friday night I sort of dived into things and just went straight into my first post with what came to my head purely because that's what people say 'blogging' is all about.

So today being Monday, being very rainy outside, being a tired and a little less inspired than usual I just thought I'd stick a few more places you can catch stuff going on inside my little brain.

www.twitter.com/markluxton
www.facebook.com/markluxton
www.youtube.com/markluxton90

You get where I'm coming from, as you've probably figured by now I write as I speak, off the cuff, very raw in what I say and 50% of the time I usually look back and think why did I say that, why did I write that, why did I do that.  But I know thats what makes me the person I am, the reason the people that love me love me, the reason that people who hate me hate me...in the famous words of someone who's name I can't remember; Thats Life.





This is the view that occupies most of my days, out of the family office/study window.  The contents of the glass vary from day to day depending on my inspiration upon arriving at the fridge, some days it's even a mug! How about that.  Today's choice was a glass of ice cold milk that had been enhanced thanks to good old Nesquick Strawberry Milkshake powder.

One last thing from me, don't forget to check out Matt's blog, you can find it at http://www.twostudios2.blogspot.com/

Au Re Voir
(I am a fluent multi linguist....NAHTTTT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment